Welcome!

Welcome to my humble blog of DIYs and simple craft. Here you can find all my creation of hand stitch products and sometimes something random. This blog is solely for me to share all my creations and for you to see. :) Certain items are for sale so that I could earn back capital to buy back more materials. I do take donation of materials such as cloths, scrap cloths, old usable t-shirts, or any from of items that could be reuse for DIYs. For more inquiries do email me at chabbywabbit@gmail.com

P/S: Click the image to see a larger image.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

nails...


i'm no pro in doing nail art but this is as far as i would do for my nails. i know it's a little lame but yeah, i mean which girl in the world wont wish that they have lovely nails and fingers like most actresses or those hand models. I DO!!
i got my inspiration to deal with my nails after going through one of my favorite nail art/polish blogger. Toxic Lipstick she just have the loveliest nails. i know they could be extensions...but a girl cant dream? i'm just lazy to do nail extensions! they are so hard to work with!
The best ones that i like from Toxic Lipstick is 

there are more lovely colors in her blog!! i know what you think...jo's girlie...=_=" but...but...they are Gothic...just check the blog...you'll know what i mean...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment