Welcome!

Welcome to my humble blog of DIYs and simple craft. Here you can find all my creation of hand stitch products and sometimes something random. This blog is solely for me to share all my creations and for you to see. :) Certain items are for sale so that I could earn back capital to buy back more materials. I do take donation of materials such as cloths, scrap cloths, old usable t-shirts, or any from of items that could be reuse for DIYs. For more inquiries do email me at chabbywabbit@gmail.com

P/S: Click the image to see a larger image.

Monday, May 2, 2011

store em!!

I've been busy lately. I've just started work on 25th April and I've been tired every time I came back from work. So I didn't have much time to work on new projects. Anyways, I still have a few items I haven't blog about.

The other day I needed a small box to keep all my hand made products, so I decided to find a small box and cover it with old magazines...


:) Now i have a little treasure box filled with handmade with love items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment