Welcome!

Welcome to my humble blog of DIYs and simple craft. Here you can find all my creation of hand stitch products and sometimes something random. This blog is solely for me to share all my creations and for you to see. :) Certain items are for sale so that I could earn back capital to buy back more materials. I do take donation of materials such as cloths, scrap cloths, old usable t-shirts, or any from of items that could be reuse for DIYs. For more inquiries do email me at chabbywabbit@gmail.com

P/S: Click the image to see a larger image.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduation gifts




There you have it.....the mini sewing machine was a gift from my dad....and the book was a gift to myself. For my graduation gift, :) i really wanted to learn to sew more stuff....:)

Even though the sewing machine is small it helped me a lot...:)

2 comments:

  1. hello Joanna, i love your machine with purple color on it, mine gray hehee and u know what, they gave me a wrong adapter so i cant use it and i could not find the guy at 1U shop :(( .. may you advise or show me your adapter so i could look elsewhere to get it and i was looking for this sewing book, and may i know where you get that book - cant find it at popular or mph ^^ and thanks .. happy sewing gal <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I got my mini machine from sungaiwang. I think it's the entrance near to lot10. :) The book i bought from Pavilion, Times mag shop. :) thanks you too...

    ReplyDelete